-->
  Portail

Repos Apéro Sexe

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How Do I Delete Pictures From My Facebook Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Repos Apéro Sexe Index du Forum -> Les Tutos -> Dépannage PC
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
glagema

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Delete Pictures From My Facebook Account Répondre en citant

How Do I Delete Pictures From My Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

EditRelated wikiHows How to Be Discerning With Your Facebook Friends How to Deal With Facebook Stalkers How to Delete an Album on Facebook How to Delete a Facebook Fan Page How to Delete Comments or Posts on Facebook on the Facebook App How to Tag People on Facebook How to Upload Pictures to Facebook How to Create a Photo Album on Facebook How to Save Pictures from Facebook How to Untag Yourself on Facebook Article Info Categories: Using Photos on Facebook In other languages: Espaol:borrar fotos de Facebook,Portugus:Apagar Fotos no Facebook,Deutsch:Fotos von Facebook lschen,Italiano:Cancellare le Foto da Facebook,Franais:supprimer des photos sur Facebook,:,: Facebook,Nederlands:Foto's van Facebook verwijderen,Bahasa Indonesia:Menghapus Foto di Facebook,Ting Vit:Xa nh trn Facebook,: ,etina:Jak odstranit fotky z Facebooku,: ,:,: Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 585,644 times. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 3 Helpful 2 How do I delete a photo in which someone has tagged me? wikiHow Contributor You can't delete the photo, but you can ask them to crop you out and untag yourself. This tab is in the upper-left side of the page. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password to continue. 7 Click Remove Tag. You can also un-tag yourself, or ask the owner of the photo to do it for you. Scroll to a photo you want to untag and tap it. 8 Click Delete when prompted. It's a tab just below your cover photo. .. It's the last option in the drop-down menu. For example, a friend may still have messages from you even after you delete your account. While we are deleting this information, it is inaccessible to other people using Facebook. 8. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. Doing so will open your News Feed if you're already logged into Facebook. Click on it and you will find a delete option. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. EDIT Edit this Article . Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. Tested By: wikiHow Technology Team This version of How to Delete Photos from Facebook was reviewed on August 3, 2017. Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. On Desktop 1 Open Facebook. 4 Scroll down and tap Photos. I don't know who it is. If you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. 6 Open a photo you want to untag. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Doing so removes the tag from the photo, and the photo from your Timeline. 5. Doing so takes you to your profile. Help answer questions Learn more . Tap your name. All Rights Reserved. Scroll to the photo you want to remove, then tap it to open it. When you delete your account, people won't be able to see it on Facebook. 8 Click OK when prompted 5a02188284
download facebook chat messenger for nokia mobilefunny facebook updates statusfacebook kommentare und likes verschwindenfacebook symbols and chat emoticons gangnam stylehow to create an event for a business page on facebookandroid app to manage facebook pagesfacebook android app chat not workingfacebook theme for nokia c2-01facebook messenger for iphone safescreenshot a facebook chat

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Repos Apéro Sexe Index du Forum -> Les Tutos -> Dépannage PC Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation